Create Your Dream Kitchen
Timeless Kitchens & Stone offers over 10 years experience in crafting beautiful custom cabinetry. You will be working with a friendly staff of professionals with liability insurance, creating the kitchen of your dreams.
All Wood Kitchen Cabinets
- Soft-close Hardwood Drawers (maple dove-tailed drawers)
- Granite and Quartz Counters
- Ceramic Tile
- Stone Backsplash
Your Kitchen is the busiest room in the house. It’s the heart of your home and should reflect your taste. Timeless Kitchen & Stone can help make your space gorgeous at an affordable price.
How do I clean and care for my new cabinets?
Clean Wood Cabinet Surfaces
When cleaning for the first time wipe down all dust or dirt with a damp cloth. Complete a small area at a time and wipe dry. For daily cleaning just use a damp, soft cotton cloth to wipe the wood surfaces. You can remove different stains by using neutral-type cleaners or weak alkaloid-type cleaners or cleaners and polishes designed for wood cabinets.
- Using furniture polish or wax as the wax build up will mar the finish.
- Spray-type polishes containing petroleum solvents, as they are flammable and toxic if swallowed.
- Using abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or powdered cleansers or oven cleaner on any part of the cabinet.
- Using a dish cloth to wipe your cabinet exterior, since it may contain remnants of grease or detergents.
- Regularly use mild soap and warm water to clean door, drawer knobs or pulls, hardware joints and surfaces and the surrounding area with a clean, soft cloth.
- Avoid excess moisture that can damage any cabinet finish, and/or cause the wood door warp.
- Excessive heat or dry, Self-cleaning appliances generate intense heat during a cleaning cycle.
- Remove some doors and/or drawers from cabinets close to or directly above an appliance during a cleaning cycle.
- 100% solid wood for door frame and centre panels.
- 3/4 plywood for the body and shelves.
- Soft-close, full-extension glides for all drawers.
- Solid wood dovetail and soft-closing drawers.
- Soft-closing and adjustable hinges for all doors.
- Glass door; Corner cabinets; Lazy-susan; Wine rack.
- Crown molding and light molding.